Biciway is a 100% Portuguese company, manufacturer of correct urban furniture for bicycles. We work to promote the use of the bicycle as a means of transport, leisure and sport.
We develop innovative equipment and infrastructures for public or private use that have been developed with the real needs of cyclists in mind, as well as the care and safety of their bicycles.
Our goal is to be a leading international company, being present in competitive markets such as Switzerland, Spain, Norway, Italy, Israel and Germany.
We develop the following products for public spaces, specifically for bicycles:
- Correct long and short-term parking
- Modular lockers
- Bike racks (Boxes), covered infrastructure with conditional access
- Electric bicycle charging stations connected to the grid or running on solar and wind energy
- Bicycle repair and washing stations
- Air pumps
- Cycling path delineators and segregators
Our equipment is patented and certified by federations linked to cycling.